We welcome you to take part! Come and enjoy with us!
Regularly scheduled worship, prayer services and other events will be found on the "Services" page of our website. _________________________________________________________________________
* Wednesday 1st New Years Day * Sunday 5th Lords Supper, Bord Meeting, after evening service * Saturday 11th Men's Prayer Breakfast 8:00 AM * Sunday 12th Deaconess Meeting, after evening service * Tuesday 14th Food Pantry 1:30 - 3:00 PM * Wednesday 15th Business Meeting 6:00 PM * Friday 17th Family Skate Night 6:00 - 8:00 PM Everyone Welcome * Saturday 25th Men of Prayer 8:30 AM * Friday 31st Family Movie Night 6:00 Everyone Welcome ________________________________________________________________________
* Sunday 2nd Lords Supper, Board Meeting, after evening service * Saturday 8th Men of Prayer 8:30 AM *Tuesday 11th Food Pantry 1:30 - 3:00 PM * Friday 14th Family Skate Night 6:00 - 8:00 PM All are Welcome! * Saturday 22nd Men of Prayer 8:30 AM * Friday 28th Family Movie Night 6:00 PM All are Welcome!
* Sunday 1st Lords Supper, Board Meeting, after evening service * Saturday 7th Men of Prayer 8:30 AM * Tuesday 10th Food Pantry 1:30 - 3:00 PM * Friday 13th Family Skate Night 6:00 - 8:00 PM All are Welcome! * Saturday 21th Men of Prayer 8:30 AM * Friday 27th Family Movie Night 6:00 PM All are Welcome! * Sunday 29th Mark Sterkin 5th Sunday Pot-Luck Go To The Top Of The Page _______________________________________________________________
* Saturday 4 Men Prayer Breakfast 8:00 AM * Sunday 5 Lord's Supper (evening service) Board Meeting after * Tuesday 7 Food Pantry * Sunday 12 Sunrise Breakfast 8:00 AM Sunday School & Worship after * Saturday April 18 Men of Prayer 8:30 AM * Thursday & Friday April 30 & May 1 Senior Retreat
Please pick up your copy of this flyer from the information table by the entrance of the Fellowship Hall.
* Friday May 1 Senior Retreat * Saturday May 2 Men of Prayer 8:30 AM * Sunday May 3 Lord's Supper (evening Service) Board Meeting after * Tuesday May 5 Food Pantry * Saturday May 9 Mother Daughter Lunch 12:00 Noon * Saturday May 16 Men of Prayer 8:30 AM * Monday May 25 Piaster's Cook Out 12:00 Noon * Saturday May 30 Men of Prayer 8:30 AM * Sunday May 31 Stephen Foster 5th Sunday Pot Luck Lunch
Master Club, 6:00 p.m. Every Sunday, except the 5th Sundays. Youngsters from 1st grade through 6th grade will enjoy this fast paced youth activity. Bring your crew and stay to fellowship with us in evening service. We sing more and have a better time at evening services than any other regular service of the week! Master Club only meets during the local school year.
Ladies' Exercise, 9:00 a.m. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in
the Fellowship Hall.
Church Food Pantry" opens at 1:30 p.m. on
one Tuesday per month, however, due to a new computer system and the way the new program works, it will fluctuate between Tuesdays, so you will have to watch abo and we will post it for the coming month as soon as we have it! Our food pantry is an agency of the
Food Bank of Eastern Michigan.
the winter we have several roller skating nights @ 6 pm on the Saturday following the Food Pantry, in the Fellowship Hall, which has a full sized basket ball
court. 8:00 am on that same Saturday will be the Men's Prayer Breakfast. There will also normally be a Movie Night two weeks after that, on Saturday @ 6 pm. We will show movies that honor Christ and spread the Good News of the Gospel! Great Family entertainment and training, too!
At least one Ice Skating event is to be
scheduled for sometime each winter.
In the summer we
will be looking at a tubing/canoeing event on the
nearby AuSable River. Several of our families go tubing nearly every Sunday afternoon when the weather is warm, so you can get in on that also! We have a church picnic, at least one
bonfire night and several other events that will be announced above, as they are scheduled. We had a FamilyBible Conference at the Wisconsin Dells in 2014, a Family Bible Retreat at the DoubleJJ Ranch in the summer of 2015, and a great time at Camp Faholo, near Grass Lake, in 2016. We will be having Family Camp every summer. Stay tuned for them as they come up. We are also having a Senior Adult Retreat once a year and regularshopping and tour events throughout the year.
We are planning on setting up a fall tour on the AuSable River Queen Paddle Boat, again next year.The last was well attended and enjoyed by all. The dates and times for that outing will be announced as it is firmed up. The River Queen cancelled on us this year (2016) because of high winds, pray next year works out better!
Other Opportunities for Service: We have choir practice on Sunday afternoons at 5:00 or 5:30 pm as announced. If you sing or play an instrument please see Ken Busch or Linda Hoole and we will get you into the schedule to sing or play! Our members regularly get together to help each other and neighbors. We will attempt to announce those ahead of time in the space above and in the calendar.
There are at least three work-days per year at the church for clean up and seasonal preparations. Also, many have helped each other with auto, home, furnace, plumbing and appliance repairs; even building new homes. We have a really skilled bunch, so if you need something fixed, let someone know and we may be able to get it done inside the church family! Especially if you need help, call the church and let Pastor know; we will see what we can do to help you with that need!
Conversely, if you know how to do something that may be needed, and are willing to donate your time, or help for less than normally charged in the area, let Pastor or one of the Trustees know and we will contact you when there is a need.
Right now, our men are working to get the new educational wing up and usable. Let us know if you would be willing to help with any of the work on that and we will give you a call when the materials are available. The Lord has blessed and it appears we should have that up and usable sometime in March or April! Praise Him!
If you find any links that do not take you where they are supposed to, anywhere in these webpages, please Contact Us
and tell me which link on which page is not working, and what it is
doing, if you can tell. I can use your help to edit this as it is
taking a lot of time with the speed of my connection and I am developing
content to get all of the pages loaded. Your help will be appreciated!